Cloud Architect – Job Description
Tech Reformers is on a mission to drive K-12 digital transformation with cloud technology. We offer Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Managed Services, and Information Management.
We are seeking a Cloud Architect to help drive cloud migration in K-12 schools nationwide.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing teams to articulate Tech Reformers cloud and security offerings.
- Assist Sales on RFP and sales preparations.
- Participate in the sales process.
- Work with Engineering and Product Management to ensure products meet SOC and ISO 270001 certification requirements.
- Work with President, Program Management, Engineering, and security vendors to achieve certifications and adherence to the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Research state and district requirements for infrastructure and data privacy.
- Work with the President to ensure all internal systems meet standards of security.
- Contribute to best practices, standard templates, and infrastructure and architecture roadmap for internal and external clients.
- Works across sales, marketing, and engineering to create the solution architecture vision for both internal and external cloud infrastructure.
- Disign cloud migration and cloud journey for client school systems.
- Implement cloud architectures with internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and assisting in the selling services and solutions.
- Defining requirements for risk and security and ensuring they are achieved.
- Leads cybersecurity and infrastructure assessment and training.
- Drive cyber security strategy compliance.
- BA/BS and MA/MS
- AWS Architect certification
- Understanding of Cloud Security Design framework e.g., CAIK from Cloud Security Alliance.
- Understanding of best-practice security practices
- Understanding of the AWS Shared Responsibility Model and Well-Architected Framework
- Understanding of current standards e.g., SOC 2, ISO27001, NIST
- Knowledgeable about cloud and security requirements in K-12
- 10+ years in K-12 Information Technology
- Experience in EdTech and SaaS companies
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Tech Reformers employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Tech Reformers policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Tech Reformers authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Position and Salary
This is a full-time position with benefits. Competitive compensation with a commission.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
See more at http://www.techreformers.com/carreers.