Client Account Manager – Job Description
Tech Reformers is on a mission to drive K-12 digital transformation with cloud technology. We offer Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Managed Services, and Information Management.
We are seeking a Cloud ArcWe are seeking a Client Account Manager to drive cloud adoption in K-12 schools nationwide.
Sell Tech Reformers Cloud solutions by:
- Identifying new and existing customer Cloud, Managed Services and Information Management needs and proposing total solutions,
- Developing and Maintaining a pipeline of business,
- Making regular sales calls to develop relationships and proactively follow-up on leads,
- Developing and Maintaining professional/referral relationships with appropriate vendors and consulting communities,
- Developing and delivering professional and effective presentations for Tech Reformers and our solution offerings,
- Developing and maintaining account relationships to maximize long-term sales opportunities and ensure effective negotiation of contracts, terms and conditions, and discounts,
- Identifying the prospects decision-maker to close deals & finalize contracts.
Ensure high customer satisfaction by:
- Complying with vendor guidelines,
- Managing customer relationships through resolving problems and following up on the status of projects,
- Acting as a liaison to resolve problems with products, services, and/or A/R collection issues,
- Maintaining up-to-date awareness of Tech Reformers’ solution offerings and industry trends and advancements,
- Involving appropriate additional Tech Reformers sales and services team members regarding sales opportunities, to ensure the most effective solution is presented to the customer,
- Maintaining required brand and solution certifications.
Participate in sales forecasting and planning in an effective manner by:
- Communicating to manager the status of territory activity via regular reporting and forecast calls,
- Developing and updating an annual account plan, including defining goals, strategies, and resources,
- Monitoring, analyzing, and communicating monthly sales data to contribute to product/service planning,
- Entering required information in company CRM system.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification (or equivalent)
- 1 year selling technology
- 1 year selling to K-12
- Understanding of the AWS Shared Responsibility Model and Well-Architected Framework
- Demonstrated presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and follow up skills
- 10+ years in K-12 Information Technology
- Experience in EdTech and SaaS companies
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Tech Reformers employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Tech Reformers policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Tech Reformers authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
Position and Salary
This is a full-time position with benefits. Draw upon future sales commissions with no cap.
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
See more at https://www.techreformers.com/carreers.